About Dr. Kathy Hahn, DPM
Dr. Kathy Hahn, Board Certified, American Board of Podiatric Medicine, moved to Vancouver, BC with her family during adolescence. She quickly acclimated to Canada culture and enjoying the beautiful outdoors. She loves spending her free time outdoors, either snowboarding, running, hiking, or biking. She is a certified scuba diver, Pilates instructor, and fitness trainer. During her undergraduate studies, her passion for sports and fitness fueled her curiosity to study Kinesiology.
In 2007, Dr. Hahn graduated from Simon Fraser University with a Bachelor of Science degree in Biomedical Physiology and Kinesiology. In 2013, she received a doctorate degree in podiatric medicine from Dr. William M. Scholl College of Podiatric Medicine in Chicago.
In 2016, Dr. Hahn and 4 other residents completed a highly selective and strenuous postgraduate surgical training at Montefiore Medical Center in New York City. During her surgical training, she proficiently performed and assisted in many foot and ankle surgeries, including trauma management and reconstruction. Upon completion of her surgical training, Dr. Hahn decided to return to her beloved hometown, Vancouver, BC.
Dr. Hahn enjoys treating all aspect of foot and ankle diseases, with special interests in sports medicine and surgery. Dr. Hahn is fluent in both English and Korean.
Memberships & Affiliations:
- Associate, American Academy of Podiatric Sports Medicine
- Member, British Columbia Podiatric Medical Association
- Member, American Podiatric Medical Association
- Registrant, College of Podiatric Surgeons of BC
- Pi Delta National Podiatric Medical Honors Society
- Golden Key International Honors Society
- Board Certified, American Board of Podiatric Medicine