Request an appointment today.
Prepare For Your Appointment
Before Your Visit:
- Make a list of your symptoms and questions.
- Make a list of all medications and any previous surgeries.
- Gather and bring important medical records and laboratory test reports from other doctors or hospitals (including X-rays, MRIs, and lab results).
- Call before your visit to tell the office if you have special needs.
- Bring a friend or family member if you think it will be helpful.
- If your problem involves walking and/or exercise, bring your walking/exercise shoes with you to the appointment.
During Your Visit:
- Go over your list of questions.
- If you do not understand an answer, be sure to ask for further explanation.
- Take notes and listen carefully.
- Discuss your symptoms and any recent changes you may have noticed.
- Talk about all new medications.
- Ask why it has been prescribed, and how to take it.
- Describe any allergies.
- Tell your podiatrist if you are pregnant or if you are trying to get pregnant.
- Let your podiatrist know if you are being treated by other doctors.
After Your Visit:
- Prepare for any tests your podiatrist orders.
- Ask about what you need to do to get ready, possible side effects, and when you can expect results.
- Ask when and how the test results will be made available to you.
- Schedule a follow-up appointment (if necessary) before you leave your podiatrist’s office.
- Call your podiatrist’s office and ask for your test results if you do not hear from the office when you are supposed to.
- We offer direct billing to 10 major insurers, covering 85% of privately insured Canadians.
- Reduce your out-of-pocket expenses.
- Eliminate insurance paperwork.
- Ask us to submit your claim at your next visit.