Request an appointment today
Experiencing foot pain or discomfort? Any concerns? Please feel free to contact us. We will be happy to advise and consult.
Prepare For Your Appointment
Before Your Visit:
- Gather and bring important medical records and laboratory test reports from other doctors or hospitals (including X-rays, MRIs, and lab results).
- Please bring your MSP Care Card (Health Services Card) and/or Extended Card (if available).
During Your Visit:
- Discuss your symptoms and any recent changes you may have noticed.
- Describe any allergies.
- Let your podiatrist know if you are being treated by other doctors.
After Your Visit:
- Schedule a follow-up appointment (if necessary) before you leave your podiatrist’s office.
- We offer direct billing to 10 major insurers, covering 85% of privately insured Canadians.
- Ask us to submit your claim at your next visit.
- Please confirm with your Extended Insurance Provider if they allow direct billing.