Request an appointment today
Prepare For Your Appointment
Before Your Visit:
- Gather and bring important medical records and laboratory test reports from other doctors or hospitals (including X-rays, MRIs, and lab results).
- Please bring your MSP Care Card (Health Services Card) and/or Extended Card (if available).
During Your Visit:
- Discuss your symptoms and any recent changes you may have noticed.
- Describe any allergies.
- Let your podiatrist know if you are being treated by other doctors.
After Your Visit:
- Schedule a follow-up appointment (if necessary) before you leave your podiatrist’s office.
- We offer direct billing to 10 major insurers, covering 85% of privately insured Canadians.
- Ask us to submit your claim at your next visit.
- Please confirm with your Extended Insurance Provider if they allow direct billing.